here are answers for these three question blogs
Answers Wonderlic Free Personnel Test Sample Questions 1-751. 14. Since the class has three times as many girls as boys, the class is composed of 75% girls and 25% boys. To find the number of points each boy scores on average, we solve the following equation: 0.75*18 + 0.25*X = 17, where X is the number of points each boy scores on average. Solving for X gives X = 14, so the boys average 14 points per game.
2. 192 days. There are 48 different combinations of ties and shirts (8 different ties for each of the 6 pairs of pants), and then four different shirts for each of these combinations. In numerical form: 8 x 6 x 4 = 192.
3. $357. John's base wage can be figured by multiplying his pay per hour by the number of hours he worked: $8.50 x 36 = 306. His bonus for oil changes is calculated by multiplying the payment per oil change by the number of oil changes performed: 17 x 3 = 51. These two products can then be added together.
4. 9 cm. Volume is calculated as the product of length, width, and height, so if height is set as Y: 6 x 7 x Y = 378. This can be rearranged to 378 / 42 = Y = 9.
5. 25. This kind of problem can be easily solved by simply finding the average of the two extremes in the range: (13 + 37) / 2 = 25.
7. No. Arnold will only save $10 by using the oil (.5 x (500 / 25)), and this is still $6 less than the cost of the oil.
8. 56 cents. First, divide the number of inches in 2 feet (24) by 3;then, multiply this number (8) by the price of 3 inches of rope: 8 x 7 = 56
9. 80.The next number is found by multiplying the previous number by 2.
10. 78.The next number is taken by adding one to each number and then multiplying this sum by 2.
11. 65. The next number is found by multiplying the number by 2 and then subtracting one from the product.
13. 1.5. The next number is found by dividing each number by 2.
14. 60.Be sure to identify the position of the decimal point.
15. 0.04. Be sure to identify the position of the decimal point.
16. 0.09. It may be helpful to say the numbers out loud: "9 hundredths" is clearly smaller than "54 hundredths."
17. Make sure to note the number of place values rather than simply looking at the value of the first digit in the number.
18. A, Have similar meanings. Both credit and credence can refer to a belief in the truth of something.
19. B, Have opposite meanings. Vintage refers to something old, while novelty refers to something new.
20. C, Have neither the same nor different meanings. To aspire to something is to set it as a goal, while a spire is the pointed top of a building, especially a church.
21. B, Have opposite meanings. To produce something is to bring it into existence, while to reduce it is to take part of it out of existence.
22. B, Have opposite meanings. To abstain from something is to refuse it, while to retain something is to keep it with oneself.
23. A, Have similar meanings. Both of these words can mean to change the purpose or direction of something.
24. C, Have neither similar nor opposite meanings.
25. A, Have similar meanings. Both of these words can mean to attack or crowd around.
26. C, Have neither similar nor opposite meanings. To punish is to penalize, while a skirmish is a small fight.
27. C, Have neither similar nor opposite meanings. Candor is fairness and openness in expression, while a condor is a kind of bird.
28. 6 feet
35. 84 cents
39. 300 feet
40. 6 feet
46. Not certain
47. 40 years old